Return & Refund Policy
We hope you love what you ordered! But just in case you're not 100% satisfied, we've made the return process super easy.
How long do I have to make a return? Do I need to pay the return shipping fee?
We will accept returns within 30 days of receipt for most items in new condition. You are responsible for shipping the return at your own cost.
I did not receipt the item, but I want to make a return, what should I do?
1. If items did not ship, we will return the full money to you.
2. If items have shipped, only 30% of the product fee (not including shipping cost) will be refunded and there is no need to send the item back after receipt.
Can I still return items if they are worn, damaged?
1. Items must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
2. Items marked non-returnable and free gifts cannot be returned.
3. To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
1. Do not send your return to the address on your package. This is not the return address and will affect the processing of your return.
2. Please be sure to double-check your returns before shipping them out. We will not be held responsible for sending back any non-VULKIT products.
3. If you receive a damaged/defective item, please contact VULKIT Customer Service within 24 hours of receipt.
4. We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why did you receive only partial refunds?
1. Any item not in its original condition is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
2. Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
How will I get my refund？
1. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days (only product money is refundable).
2. Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com